DLT is Saint Petersburg’s oldest department store opened back in 1908-1909 in the heart of “Northern capital”. Today it is the flagship store of TSUM Moscow – Russia’s main department store – and fashion point of international standard with the best product selection and excellent service. The department store is located in a 5 minutes’ walk from Kazan Cathedral, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, Church of the Savior on Blood, Palace Square, the State Hermitage and Russian Museum. Being a historical example of Art Nouveau architecture the gorgeous DLT building is one of Saint Petersburg’s main must-see attractions.
DLT presents collections of menswear, womenswear and children’s wear, shoes and accessories of world’s leading brands together with jewellery, beauty, perfumery, optics and interior design items on its five floors. DLT’s product range encompasses more than 700 brands many of which are presented exclusively. Best prices on these products are much lower than the prices in Milan, London and Dubai.
DLT offers the guests a variety of additional services: customer service and loyalty program for international tourists, VIP shopping with professional stylist, children’s play space with trained animators, UNA Restaurant of original cuisine and “Volkonskyi” coffee and pastry shop. DLT gives you not only wonderful shopping and pastime possibilities; it is also one of the main places-to-see for you in Saint Petersburg.
From April 10th, 2018, DLT offers Tax Free Service. You can get up to 12% of tax refund from the purchase sum. Tax Free is applied to the goods purchased at DLT: apparel, shoes, accessories, perfumery, cosmetics, porcelain, crystal, homeware and jewelry.
Basic tax refund conditions:
1. A tourist must be a foreign citizen with a passport of a country other than the countries of Eurasian Union (Russia, Belarus, Armenia, Kazakhstan and Kirghizia).
2. The purchase sum must be over 10 000 rubles, including VAT (purchases must be made during one day in one store; checks can be summarized excluding all discounts and the value of goods-exceptions).
3. A tourist leaves Russia in no more than three-months-period after making a purchase.
4. Tax Free can be signed only on the day of purchase.
Tax Free desks are located on DLT 4th floor. Please, address any questions about Tax Free refund to our specialists or by the number 8 (812) 648-08-61.
– TSUM Online Store does not participate in the project.
– In case of gift cards’ purchase tax refund is impossible, payment with a gift card is allowed.
– The bonus-paid sum is excluded from tax refund operation.
Please, note the limitations for goods, included in the project. You can require the whole list of exceptions at Tax Free desks at DLT or by the number 8 (812) 648 08 48.
Souvenirs that will remind you of a travel to Russia are presented on DLT 1st floor:
- Famous Russian handmade matryoshkas with fairy-tale and folk life painted scenes
- Painted lacquer boxes from centers of the traditional Russian craft Fedoskino, Palekh and Kholui
- Natural Baltic amber jewelry, created by St. Petersburg jewelers especially for DLT